Buying a home with no money down is possible, and today we’ll highlight the Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation (TSAHC) Program
TSAHC provides mortgage loans and down payment assistance grants and second liens to eligible homebuyers through the following programs:
- Homes for Texas Heroes Home Loan Program: for teachers, firefighters and EMS personnel, police and correctional officers, and veterans.
- Homes Sweet Texas Home Loan Program: for Texas home buyers with low and moderate incomes.
- A 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan, several rates and loan options available
- Down payment assistance (DPA) 3% to 5% of the loan amount
- You do not have to be a first-time homebuyer
- DPA provided as a grant (never needs to be repaid) or repayable second lien loan
- Available statewide through a network of participating lenders
First-time buyers can also apply for a Mortgage Credit Certificate.
Watch there video for more details:
Information can change Regularly. Here is the link directly to the TSAHC website: HERE
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give us a call. As mortgage experts, we would be happy to guide you toward the best option for financing your next home purchase. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Have Questions, contact us below.