For more details on what you can do for these children during the holiday season please read below! Watch Our Video Here
We are preparing for the upcoming holiday season at Today’s Harbor for Children and are looking for individuals and/or groups in the community to help ensure the children have a wonderful Christmas.
Today’s Harbor for Children is a non-profit residential community for children that are victims of abuse, neglect, abandonment, or family hardships. The Harbor strives to help children learn to overcome self-destructive patterns and break cycles of abuse by giving them a stable environment filled with hope, warmth, and love.
Sponsor a child for Christmas
- Choose a number of children, or cottage(s) to sponsor (can request specific age and gender). I will send a wish list to those children and they will make 2 wishes within a price range set by the sponsor.
- The sponsors then purchase a gift from their wish list.
- Gifts need to be wrapped, labeled, and delivered to the Harbor by Tuesday, December 18th .
- Our Annual Christmas Party will be Thursday, December 20th at 7:00pm. The Children perform in a Christmas program and open all of their gifts. Dinner will be provided and all sponsors are welcome to attend the party.
- Young adult novels
- Manga books
- Bath & body works sets
- Make up sets
- Room décor
- Teen PJ sets
- Hair products (curlers, straighteners, etc.)
- CD players
- Bluetooth speakers
- Alarm Clocks
- Basketballs, footballs, etc.
- Hot wheels
- Race tracks
- Nerf guns
- Action figures
- Pokémon cards
- Sports items
- Baby dolls
- G / PG rated movies
- Arts/craft sets
For additional information please contact: Christine Shelton firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-471-9622 ext. 207
Have Questions? Contact us below.